The Department of International Relations reports a great opportunity for BSMU students to take part in practical training at British universities with the assistance of the General Medical Council UK during the summer months (clinical placements).
Internship for students 4-5 courses, 3 weeks (three rotations of students from each university, 10 students in one rotation). Students will be all together, under the supervision of British students and mentorship of British teachers / doctors. Housing and accommodation will be provided. Travel – at their own expense.
To participate in the program you need:
- to be a student of 4-5 years of BSMU;
- have Ukrainian citizenship and a foreign passport;
- speak English at B2-C1 level and have a certificate of language proficiency;
- have a high average score for the entire period of study;
- register before April 24, 2022 at the following link: https://forms.gle/GMPYH8kEjocpoX4D9
The final selection of candidates is carried out by the host party !!!
If you have any questions, please contact the International Relations Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
prof. Maryana HRYTSYUK
Vice-Rector of the Institution of Higher Education for Scientific and Pedagogical Work and International Relations of Bukovynian State Medical University