On April 5-14, 2014, obstetricians, gynecologists and neonatologists, interns, medical students and other health care workers from among the citizens of Ukraine are invited to participate in the Program. All participants of the Program receive personal certificates.
The cost of the trip: 420 Euro + 900 UAH. (service and consular fees, office expenses)
The cost of the trip includes:
- drawing up a personal file for the embassy for each participant of the Program;
- service and consular (visa) fees;
- health insurance for the period of stay abroad (for 30 thousand euros);
- transport by comfortable bus (class – not less than EURO-4) on the route: Lviv – Weimar – Frankfurt am Main – Paris – Salzburg – Vienna – Lviv and related costs (road, parking, etc.);
- sightseeing bus tour of Paris lasting 3 hours. with a professional guide, excursions to the hospitals of Paris, the Paris Museum of Perfume;
- accommodation in hotels in Paris, Weimar and Vienna;
- breakfasts at the hotel;
- payment of expenses related to the organization and holding of events (translation, rent, etc.).
Travel through the territory of Ukraine (to Lviv), meals on the way are not included in the price of the trip and are paid by its participants independently.
Deadline for submission of documents – February 28, 2014 (or earlier in the case of full recruitment of the group)
Everyone is welcome to contact the International Relations Department!